* DO NOT ALTER OR REMOVE COPYRIGHT NOTICES OR THIS HEADER.
* Copyright (c) 2008-2010 Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
* The contents of this file are subject to the terms of either the GNU
* General Public License Version 2 only ("GPL") or the Common Development
* and Distribution License("CDDL") (collectively, the "License"). You
* may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You can
* obtain a copy of the License at
* or packager/legal/LICENSE.txt. See the License for the specific
* language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
* When distributing the software, include this License Header Notice in each
* file and include the License file at packager/legal/LICENSE.txt.
* GPL Classpath Exception:
* Oracle designates this particular file as subject to the "Classpath"
* exception as provided by Oracle in the GPL Version 2 section of the License
* file that accompanied this code.
* If applicable, add the following below the License Header, with the fields
* enclosed by brackets  replaced by your own identifying information:
* "Portions Copyright [year] [name of copyright owner]"
* If you wish your version of this file to be governed by only the CDDL or
* only the GPL Version 2, indicate your decision by adding "[Contributor]
* elects to include this software in this distribution under the [CDDL or GPL
* Version 2] license." If you don't indicate a single choice of license, a
* recipient has the option to distribute your version of this file under
* either the CDDL, the GPL Version 2 or to extend the choice of license to
* its licensees as provided above. However, if you add GPL Version 2 code
* and therefore, elected the GPL Version 2 license, then the option applies
* only if the new code is made subject to such option by the copyright
semanticEmptyRoleSemantic.DENY or EmptyRoleSemantic.PERMIT
guaranteeTransportGuarantee.NONE or TransportGuarantee.CONFIDENTIAL
roleNamesthe names of the roles that are to be allowed access, or missing if the semantic is EmptyRoleSemantic.DENY
"Deny semantic with rolesAllowed");
This value is insignificant when
returns a non-empty array, and should not be specified when a
non-empty array is specified for getRolesAllowed.
to be applied when
getRolesAllowedreturns an empty (that is, zero-length) array
indicating the data protection that must be provided by the connection
Duplicate role names appearing in getRolesAllowed are insignificant and may be discarded. The String "*" has no special meaning as a role name (should it occur in getRolesAllowed).
. If its value is DENY, and
getRolesAllowedreturns an empty array, access is to be denied independent of authentication state and identity. Conversely, if its value is
PERMIT, it indicates that access is to be allowed independent of authentication state and identity. When the array contains the names of one or more roles, it indicates that access is contingent on membership in at least one of the named roles (independent of the value of