// $Id: ProviderSpecificBootstrap.java 17620 2009-10-04 19:19:28Z hardy.ferentschik $
* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
* Copyright 2009, Red Hat, Inc. and/or its affiliates, and individual contributors
* by the @authors tag. See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a
* full listing of individual contributors.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
Configuration is linked to the provider via the generic
parameter of the
The requested provider is the first provider instance assignable to
the requested provider type (known when
ProviderSpecificBootstrap is built).
The list of providers evaluated is returned by
ValidationProviderResolver is defined, the
ValidationProviderResolver strategy is used.
Tand delegates the creation of this specific
Configurationsubclass to the provider.
Configurationsub interface implementation
javax.validation.ValidationExceptionif the Configuration object cannot be built this is generally due to an issue with the ValidationProviderResolver