* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
* Copyright 2011, Red Hat, Inc. and/or its affiliates, and individual contributors
* by the @authors tag. See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a
* full listing of individual contributors.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
In order to redefine dynamically the default group sequence for a type T, the
must be placed on T, specifying as its value a concrete implementation of
must be parametrized with the type T.
If during the validation process the
Default group is validated for T, the actual validated instance
is passed to the
DefaultGroupSequenceProvider to determine the default group sequence.
<> The type for which an implementation is defined.
The object parameter allows to dynamically compose the default group sequence in function of the validated value state.
objectthe instance being validated. This value can be
nullin case this method was called as part of Validator.validateValue.
GroupSequence. In particular the list has to contain the type T.