* Copyright (C) 2007 The Guava Authors
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
Many of the methods are based on the
interfaces. They are used as
factories for I/O objects that might throw
being created. The advantage of using a factory is that the helper methods in
this package can take care of closing the resource properly, even if an
exception is thrown. The
classes all have static helper methods to
create new factories and to work with them.
This package is a part of the open-source.