* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
* Copyright 2011, Red Hat Middleware LLC, and individual contributors
* by the @authors tag. See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a
* full listing of individual contributors.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
Returns the name of the parameter holding the constraint which caused this constraint violation.
Currently a synthetic name following the form
"arg" + index
will be returned, e.g.
"arg0". In future versions it might
be possible to specify real parameter names, e.g. using an
annotation-based approach around