* Copyright (C) 2007 The Guava Authors
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
The type of event will be indicated by the method's first (and only)
parameter. If this annotation is applied to methods with zero parameters,
or more than one parameter, the object containing the method will not be able
to register for event delivery from the
Unless also annotated with
AllowConcurrentEvents}, event handler methods will be invoked serially by each event bus that they are registered with.