* DO NOT ALTER OR REMOVE COPYRIGHT NOTICES OR THIS HEADER.
* Copyright (c) 2010-2011 Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
* The contents of this file are subject to the terms of either the GNU
* General Public License Version 2 only ("GPL") or the Common Development
* and Distribution License("CDDL") (collectively, the "License"). You
* may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You can
* obtain a copy of the License at
* or packager/legal/LICENSE.txt. See the License for the specific
* language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
* When distributing the software, include this License Header Notice in each
* file and include the License file at packager/legal/LICENSE.txt.
* GPL Classpath Exception:
* Oracle designates this particular file as subject to the "Classpath"
* exception as provided by Oracle in the GPL Version 2 section of the License
* file that accompanied this code.
* If applicable, add the following below the License Header, with the fields
* enclosed by brackets  replaced by your own identifying information:
* "Portions Copyright [year] [name of copyright owner]"
* If you wish your version of this file to be governed by only the CDDL or
* only the GPL Version 2, indicate your decision by adding "[Contributor]
* elects to include this software in this distribution under the [CDDL or GPL
* Version 2] license." If you don't indicate a single choice of license, a
* recipient has the option to distribute your version of this file under
* either the CDDL, the GPL Version 2 or to extend the choice of license to
* its licensees as provided above. However, if you add GPL Version 2 code
* and therefore, elected the GPL Version 2 license, then the option applies
* only if the new code is made subject to such option by the copyright
A container instance will be created according to the the supporting generic type of the container.
A provider shall support a one-to-one mapping between a type that is not of the type Object. A provider may support more than one one-to-one mapping or a mapping of sub-types of a type (that is not of the type Object). A provider shall not conflict with other providers.
An implementation (a service-provider) identifies itself by placing a provider-configuration file (if not already present), "com.sun.jersey.spi.container.ContainerProvider" in the resource directory META-INF/services, and including the fully qualified service-provider-class of the implementation in the file.
<> the type of the container.
The container provider SHOULD NOT initiate the Web application. The container provider MAY modify the resource configuraton.
typethe type of the container.
resourceConfigthe resource configuration.
applicationthe Web application the container delegates to for the handling of HTTP requests.
com.sun.jersey.api.container.ContainerExceptionif there is an error creating the container.