* The contents of this file are subject to the terms
* of the Common Development and Distribution License
* (the "License"). You may not use this file except
* in compliance with the License.
* You can obtain a copy of the license at
* See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
* Created on January 24, 2007, 2:40 PM
Encodedannotation. A default value can be specified using the
DefaultValueannotation. The type
Tof the annotated parameter, field or property must either:
fromStringthat accepts a single
Stringargument (see, for example,
Tsatisfies 2 or 3 above. The resulting collection is read-only.
If the type is not one of those listed in 4 above then the first value (lexically) of the parameter is used.
Because injection occurs at object creation time, use of this annotation on resource class fields and bean properties is only supported for the default per-request resource class lifecycle. Resource classes using other lifecycles should only use this annotation on resource method parameters.