* The contents of this file are subject to the terms
* of the Common Development and Distribution License
* (the "License"). You may not use this file except
* in compliance with the License.
* You can obtain a copy of the license at
* See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
* Created on August 22, 2007, 4:41 PM
UriBuilderExceptionwith the specified detail message and cause.
Note that the detail message associated with cause is not automatically incorporated in this exception's detail message.
msgthe detail message (which is saved for later retrieval by the Throwable.getMessage() method).
causethe cause (which is saved for later retrieval by the Throwable.getCause() method). (A null value is permitted, and indicates that the cause is nonexistent or unknown.)
cause==null ? null : cause.toString()) (which typically contains the class and detail message of cause). This constructor is useful for exceptions that are little more than wrappers for other throwables.
causethe original exception