* Copyright 2001-2004 The Apache Software Foundation.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
This class is a minimal implementation of the original
org.apache.log4j.LogManager class (as found in log4j 1.2)
delegating all calls to SLF4J.
This implementation does NOT implement the setRepositorySelector(), getLoggerRepository(), exists(), getCurrentLoggers(), shutdown() and resetConfiguration() methods which do not have SLF4J equivalents.
namethe name of the desired logger
loggerFactoryan instance of