* Copyright 2001-2004 The Apache Software Foundation.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
LoggerRepositoryis used to create and retrieve
Loggers. The relation between loggers in a repository depends on the repository but typically loggers are arranged in a named hierarchy.
In addition to the creational methods, a
LoggerRepository can be queried for existing loggers,
can act as a point of registry for events related to loggers.
event to the repository.
levelparameter. See also
accepting a string parameter instead of a
for an explanation.