Convenience method for creating a new factory instance with additional serializer
provider; equivalent to calling
Convenience method for creating a new factory instance with additional bean
serializer modifier; equivalent to calling
- Since 2.1: need to use the new variant without 'property'
argument (since one won't be passed)
Method called to create (or, for immutable serializers, reuse) a serializer for given type.
prov Provider that needs to be used to resolve annotation-provided
serializers (but NOT for others)
- 2.1 (earlier versions had method with different signature)
Method called to create a type information serializer for given base type,
if one is needed. If not needed (no polymorphic handling configured), should
baseType Declared type to use as the base type for type information serializer
- Type serializer to use for the base type, if one is needed; null if not.
Method called to create serializer to use for serializing JSON property names (which must
be output as
) for Map that has specified declared
key type, and is for specified property (or, if property is null, as root value)
baseType Declared type for Map keys
defaultImpl Default key serializer implementation to use, if no custom ones
are found (may be null)
- Serializer to use, if factory knows it; null if not (in which case default
serializer is to be used)
- Since 2.2, use one that takes additional