* Copyright (C) 2010 The Android Open Source Project
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
function. Evaluators allow developers to create animations on arbitrary property types, by allowing them to supply custom evaulators for types that are not automatically understood and used by the animation system.
fractionrepresenting the proportion between the start and end values. The calculation is a simple parametric calculation:
result = x0 + t * (v1 - v0), where
fractionThe fraction from the starting to the ending values
startValueThe start value.
endValueThe end value.