* Copyright (c) 2012, Francis Galiegue <email@example.com>
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the Lesser GNU General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the
* License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* Lesser GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
This demonstrates three capabilities of
The implementation provides a
resource scheme which allows to load
JSON from files in the classpath. It is strictly equivalent to calling
. The URI used is
resource:/org/eel/kitchen/jsonschema/examples/fstab-sub.json. Because we
want to validate against the
fstab subschema, we use
to load the actual schema, with
the second argument being JSON Pointer
/fstab. Note that unlike
methods which load schemas directly from JSON, this method and other similar
methods can throw
Since the root schema declares
$schema to be draft v4, the set of
validators used will be validators defined for draft v4 (instead of the
default draft v3).
Files validated, and the validation outputs, are the same as for