* Copyright (c) 2012, Francis Galiegue <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the Lesser GNU General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the
* License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* Lesser GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
In this example, the same schema file is used as in
time, though, it is assumed that the base URI used for addressing this schema
http://my.site/schemas/fstab.json#. But instead of trying to
fetch it from the web directly, we want to use the local copy, which is
located under URI
The solution is to use another method from
. This method can be called for as
many schemas as you wish to redirect.
The effect is that if you required a schema via URI
http://my.site/schemas/fstab.json#, it will silently transform this URI into
Note that URIs must be absolute JSON references (see