* Copyright (c) 2012, Francis Galiegue <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the Lesser GNU General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the
* License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* Lesser GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
resource is to be interpreted as a Java resource, exactly
what you would obtain using
And in fact, this is what this downloader does: it takes whatever is in
the provided URI's path (using
) and tries to make an
input stream of it. The difference is that an
thrown if the resource cannot be found (instead of returning
if (in == null)