* Copyright (c) 2012, Francis Galiegue <email@example.com>
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the Lesser GNU General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the
* License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* Lesser GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
Unlike what happens with arrays, a same child/value instance of an object may have to satisfy more than one schema. For a given property name, the list of schemas is constructed as follows:
properties, the corresponding schema is added to the list;
patternProperties, if the property name matches the regex, the corresponding schema is added to the list;
additionalPropertiesis added to the list (an empty schema if