* Copyright (c) 2012, Francis Galiegue <email@example.com>
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the Lesser GNU General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the
* License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* Lesser GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
This shows a basic usage example. The schema used for validation is
#/mntent) is used to address the mntent
This example uses
, and uses
to create the
The first sample () validates successfully.
The second sample (
swap is missing). Validation therefore stops here,
and does not attempt to validate the
/ member of the instance, which
is itself invalid.
The third sample () fails to validate as well. This time, the problem is with the member values:
/tmpis a string, but an array is expected;
/member is missing the required