* Copyright (c) 2012, Francis Galiegue <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the Lesser GNU General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the
* License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* Lesser GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
This example demonstrates another capability of
the ability to set a URI namespace. This requires to customize the factory,
and therefore go through
, and more precisely
. After this,
and assimilates will resolve all URIs against this namespace (which
is empty by default).
The schemas are split in two:
The first refers to the second one via the relative URI
mntent.json. This works precisely because a URI namespace has been set: all
URIs are resolved against this namespace.
Files validated, and the validation outputs, are the same as for