* Copyright (c) 2012, Francis Galiegue <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Copyright (c) 2012, Corey Sciuto <email@example.com>
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the Lesser GNU General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the
* License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* Lesser GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
format keyword is a particular beast, since it is the only
validation keyword able to do semantic analysis of an instance.
This library supports all format attributes defined by draft v3 and draft
v4, apart from
style (for which support is
deliberately ommitted). A collection of additional format attributes can be
found in a sister project: .
// The format attribute
if (attribute != null)