* Copyright (c) 2012, Francis Galiegue <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the Lesser GNU General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the
* License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* Lesser GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
These URLs are legal URIs; trouble is, while they are absolute, they are
also opaque (meaning their path component does not start with a
This class therefore adds a special case for URI resolution by extracting the "real" path component out of the JAR URL and applying path resolution against that extracted path. While this works, this is a violation of the URI RFC.