* Copyright (c) 2013, Francis Galiegue <email@example.com>
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the Lesser GNU General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the
* License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* Lesser GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
This is a syntax checker for one keyword. As some keywords contain
subschemas, a list of
is also passed as an argument so
that the checker can instruct the syntax processor to also check these paths
after it is done.
Note that when a syntax checker is called on a schema, it is guaranteed that the keyword exists in the schema.
pointersthe list of JSON Pointers to fill (see description)
reportthe processing report to use
com.github.fge.jsonschema.exceptions.ProcessingExceptionan error is detected, and the report is configured to throw an exception on error.