* Copyright (c) 2013, Francis Galiegue <email@example.com>
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the Lesser GNU General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the
* License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* Lesser GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
You should really use this class instead of implementing
directly. Its main, but important, helping role is to
build the list of supported types for you.
fmtthe name for this format attribute
firstfirst supported type
otherother supported types, if any
datathe validation context
<> the type of the message
final T message)