* Copyright (c) 2013, Francis Galiegue <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the Lesser GNU General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the
* License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* Lesser GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
Some keywords may have to ask the validation process to validate some
subschemas for them -- and in fact, some keywords, such as
extends, for instance, do this exclusively.
Therefore they are passed the main validator (as a
an argument. They take the responsibility of building the appropriate
and calling the processor again.
processorthe main validation processor
reportthe report to use
datathe validation data
com.github.fge.jsonschema.exceptions.InvalidInstanceExceptioninstance is invalid, and the report has been configured to throw an exception instead of logging errors