* Copyright (c) 2012, Francis Galiegue <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the Lesser GNU General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the
* License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* Lesser GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
This demonstrates two capabilities of
The implementation provides a
resource scheme which allows to Utils.load
JSON from files in the classpath. It is strictly equivalent to calling
The URI used is
resource:/org/eel/kitchen/jsonschema/examples/fstab-sub.json. Because we
want to validate against the
fstab subschema, we use
to Utils.load the actual schema; the URI
used as an argument also has a JSON Pointer as a fragment.
Files validated, and the validation outputs, are the same as for