* Copyright (c) 2012, Francis Galiegue <email@example.com>
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the Lesser GNU General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the
* License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* Lesser GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
In this example, the same schema file is used as in
time, though, it is assumed that the base URI used for addressing this schema
http://my.site/schemas/fstab.json#. But instead of trying to
fetch it from the web directly, we want to use the local copy, which is
located under URI
The solution is here again to build a custom
which allows to add schema redirections (using
. This method
can be called for as many schemas as you wish to redirect.
The effect is that if you required a schema via URI
http://my.site/schemas/fstab.json#, it will silently transform this URI into
Note that URIs must be absolute JSON references (see