* Copyright (c) 2012, Francis Galiegue <email@example.com>
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the Lesser GNU General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the
* License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* Lesser GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
's ability to register a
custom URI scheme. In this example, the scheme is
foobar, and it is
simply an alias to fetch a resource from the current package.
Two things are needed:
for this scheme,
Once this is done, this scheme, when encountered anywhere in JSON
References, will use this downloader, and you are also able to use it when
loading schemas using
is what this example does.
The schema and files used are the same as for
if (ret == null)