* Copyright (c) 2013, Francis Galiegue <email@example.com>
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the Lesser GNU General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the
* License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* Lesser GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
This is the class you will use the most often. It is, in essence, a
JsonValidator initialized with a single JSON Schema. Note however that this
class still retains the ability to resolve JSON References.
It has no public constructors: you should use the appropriate methods in
JsonSchemaFactory to obtain an instance of this class.
Unchecked validation means that conditions which would normally cause the processing to stop with an exception are instead inserted into the resulting report.
Warning: this means that anomalous events like an unresolvable JSON Reference, or an invalid schema, are masked!
instancethe instance to validate
ListProcessingReportif an exception was thrown during processing)