* Copyright (c) 2014, Francis Galiegue (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* This software is dual-licensed under:
* - the Lesser General Public License (LGPL) version 3.0 or, at your option, any
* later version;
* - the Apache Software License (ASL) version 2.0.
* The text of this file and of both licenses is available at the root of this
* project or, if you have the jar distribution, in directory META-INF/, under
* the names LGPL-3.0.txt and ASL-2.0.txt respectively.
* Direct link to the sources:
* - LGPL 3.0: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-3.0.txt
* - ASL 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.txt
This class is particularly useful to validate hexadecimal-based string data. The only two constructor arguments you have to specify are a short description of the validated string and its expected length.
In this package, it is used for validating MD5, SHA1, SHA256 and SHA512 checksums, which are very commonly represented in form of hexadecimal strings of fixed length.
// FIXME: maybe there is a better way to do that? CharMatcher does not seem
// to have the following predefined...