* Copyright (c) 2014, Francis Galiegue (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* This software is dual-licensed under:
* - the Lesser General Public License (LGPL) version 3.0 or, at your option, any
* later version;
* - the Apache Software License (ASL) version 2.0.
* The text of this file and of both licenses is available at the root of this
* project or, if you have the jar distribution, in directory META-INF/, under
* the names LGPL-3.0.txt and ASL-2.0.txt respectively.
* Direct link to the sources:
* - LGPL 3.0: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-3.0.txt
* - ASL 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.txt
A digester, as its name implies, digests a schema (which comes here as a
) and returns a simplified form of it, according to its
It is mainly used for keywords, for building a simplified form of a schema in order to ease the job of keyword construction; but most importantly, it also reports the instance types supported by this keyword.
It is also used to build a digested form of schemas for array/object schema selections.