* Copyright (c) 2014, Francis Galiegue (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* This software is dual-licensed under:
* - the Lesser General Public License (LGPL) version 3.0 or, at your option, any
* later version;
* - the Apache Software License (ASL) version 2.0.
* The text of this file and of both licenses is available at the root of this
* project or, if you have the jar distribution, in directory META-INF/, under
* the names LGPL-3.0.txt and ASL-2.0.txt respectively.
* Direct link to the sources:
* - LGPL 3.0: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-3.0.txt
* - ASL 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.txt
Some keywords may have to ask the validation process to validate some
subschemas for them -- and in fact, some keywords, such as
extends, for instance, do this exclusively.
Therefore they are passed the main validator (as a
an argument. They take the responsibility of building the appropriate
and calling the processor again.
processorthe main validation processor
reportthe report to use
bundlethe message bundle to use
datathe validation data
com.github.fge.jsonschema.exceptions.InvalidInstanceExceptioninstance is invalid, and the report has been configured to throw an exception instead of logging errors