* Copyright (c) 2014, Francis Galiegue (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* This software is dual-licensed under:
* - the Lesser General Public License (LGPL) version 3.0 or, at your option, any
* later version;
* - the Apache Software License (ASL) version 2.0.
* The text of this file and of both licenses is available at the root of this
* project or, if you have the jar distribution, in directory META-INF/, under
* the names LGPL-3.0.txt and ASL-2.0.txt respectively.
* Direct link to the sources:
* - LGPL 3.0: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-3.0.txt
* - ASL 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.txt
This shows a basic usage example. The schema used for validation is
#/definitions/mntent) is used to address a subschema defining a mount entry.
This example uses
, and uses
to create the
The first sample () validates successfully.
The second sample (
swap is missing). Validation therefore stops here,
and does not attempt to validate the
/ member of the instance, which
is itself invalid.
The third sample () fails to validate as well. This time, the problem is with the member values:
/tmpis a string, but an array is expected;
/member is missing the required