* Copyright (c) 2014, Francis Galiegue (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* This software is dual-licensed under:
* - the Lesser General Public License (LGPL) version 3.0 or, at your option, any
* later version;
* - the Apache Software License (ASL) version 2.0.
* The text of this file and of both licenses is available at the root of this
* project or, if you have the jar distribution, in directory META-INF/, under
* the names LGPL-3.0.txt and ASL-2.0.txt respectively.
* Direct link to the sources:
* - LGPL 3.0: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-3.0.txt
* - ASL 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.txt
for any input
This is actually useful for keywords like
oneOf, which only roles are to validate subschemas: they do not need
a digested form at all, they just have to peek at the schema.
A net result of all keywords using this digester is that only one instance will ever be built.
super(keyword, first, other);