* Copyright 2015 Mark Michaelis
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
Matcher which first transforms the matched object and hands over the comparison to the delegate matcher.
ignores the item expecting that it did not change meanwhile.
<> type of the actual value in the assertion; typically the component under test
<> type of the actual value to compare; typically the state of the component under test
Applies a transformation to the value before comparing the transformed result with the given matcher.
functionthe function to apply to convert the asserted value to the target value
delegateMatchermatcher to apply to the transformed value; typically the state of the component under test
<> type to input into assertion
<> actual value type to compare
// Ignoring item, expecting that it did not change between call to describeMismatch and matches.