* Copyright (C) 2008 The Guava Authors
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
), this annotation specifies each of the different sizes for which a test suite should be built. (In a typical case, the features should include
.) These semantics are thus a little different from those of other Collection-related features such as
is used to annotate a test it
behaves normally (i.e. it requires the collection instance under test to be
a certain size for the test to run). Note that this means a test should not
require more than one CollectionSize, since a particular collection instance
can only be one size at once.
This class is GWT compatible.
// Enum values use constructors with generic varargs.
* TODO: add VERY_LARGE, noting that we currently assume that the fourth
* sample element is not in any collection
// Keep the order here, so that PerCollectionSizeTestSuiteBuilder
// gives a predictable order of test suites.
"A compound CollectionSize doesn't specify a number of elements.");