* Copyright (C) 2008 The Guava Authors
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
* Previously we had a field named list that was initialized to the value of
* collection in setUp(), but that caused problems when a tester changed the
* value of list or collection but not both.
AbstractListTester implementation overrides
to verify that
the order of the elements in the list under test matches what is expected.
// Avoid expectEquals() here to delay reason manufacture until necessary.
if (expected != actual &&