* Copyright (C) 2008 The Guava Authors
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
import static com.google.common.collect.testing.features.CollectionFeature.FAILS_FAST_ON_CONCURRENT_MODIFICATION;
import static com.google.common.collect.testing.features.CollectionFeature.SUPPORTS_REMOVE;
import static com.google.common.collect.testing.features.CollectionSize.SEVERAL;
import static com.google.common.collect.testing.features.CollectionSize.ZERO;
clear()operations on a collection. Can't be invoked directly; please see
This class is GWT compatible.
+ "not support it and is not empty.");
* We prefer for iterators to fail immediately on hasNext, but ArrayList
* and LinkedList will notably return true on hasNext here!