* Copyright (C) 2008 The Guava Authors
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
may or may not fail a tl4j test, depending on
the version of JUnit test case you are running under. To avoid failing in
the face of an exception regardless of JUnit version, implement a
tl4j details: For backwards compatibility,
junit3.TearDownTestCase currently does not fail a test when an exception
is thrown from one of its
instances, but this is subject to
java.lang.Exceptionfor any reason.
TearDownTestCaseensures that any exception thrown will not interfere with other TearDown operations.