* Copyright (C) 2007 The Guava Authors
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
for testing a
against a known good reference implementation. As with
IteratorTester, a concrete subclass must provide target iterators on demand. It also requires three additional constructor parameters:
elementsToInsert, the elements to be passed to
features, the features supported by the iterator; and
expectedElements, the elements the iterator should return in order.
The items in
elementsToInsert will be repeated if
larger than the number of provided elements.
super(steps, elementsToInsert, features, expectedElements,