* Copyright 2012 Google Inc.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not
* use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of
* the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT
* WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the
* License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under
* the License.
This chapter describes the DOM Event Model. Theinterface itself is described, as well as the interfaces for event registration on nodes in the DOM, and , and several longer examples that show how the various event interfaces relate to one another.
There is an excellent diagram that clearly explains the three phases of event flow through the DOM in the.