* Copyright 2012 Google Inc.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not
* use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of
* the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT
* WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the
* License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under
* the License.
An object of this type is returned by the
files property of the HTML input element; this lets you access the list of files selected with the
<input type="file"> element. It's also used for a list of files dropped into web content when using the drag and drop API; see the object for details on this usage.
Gecko 1.9.2 note
Prior to Gecko 1.9.2, the input element only supported a single file being selected at a time, meaning that the FileList would contain only one file. Starting with Gecko 1.9.2, if the input element's multiple attribute is true, the FileList may contain multiple files.