* Copyright 2012 Google Inc.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not
* use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of
* the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT
* WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the
* License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under
* the License.
A comment is used to add notations within markup; although it is generally not displayed, it is still available to be read in the source view (in Firefox: View -> Page Source). These are represented in HTML and XML as content between
--> . In XML, the character sequence "--" cannot be used within a comment.
A comment has no special properties or methods of its own, but inherits those of(which inherits from ).