* Copyright 2012 Google Inc.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not
* use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of
* the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT
* WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the
* License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under
* the License.
This type represents a DOM element's attribute as an object. In most DOM methods, you will probably directly retrieve the attribute as a string (e.g.,
, but certain functions (e.g.,
) or means of iterating give
Attrup to specification, work is underway to change it to no longer inherit from
. You should not be using any
properties or methods on
Attrobjects. Starting in Gecko 7.0 (Firefox 7.0 / Thunderbird 7.0 / SeaMonkey 2.4) , the ones that are going to be removed output warning messages to the console. You should revise your code accordingly. See for a complete list.