* Copyright 2012 Google Inc.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not
* use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of
* the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT
* WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the
* License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under
* the License.
DataViewis not yet implemented in Gecko. It is implemented in Chrome 9.
ArrayBuffer is a useful object for representing an arbitrary chunk of data. In many cases, such data will be read from disk or from the network, and will not follow the alignment restrictions that are imposed on the described earlier. In addition, the data will often be heterogeneous in nature and have a defined byte order.
DataView view provides a low-level interface for reading such data from and writing it to an