* Copyright 2012 Google Inc.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not
* use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of
* the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT
* WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the
* License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under
* the License.
An object implementing the
CSSStyleSheet interface represents a single style sheet.
A CSS style sheet consists of CSS rules, each of which can be manipulated through an object that corresponds to that rule and that implements the
CSSStyleSheet itself lets you examine and modify its corresponding style sheet, including its list of rules.
In practice, every
CSSStyleSheet also implements the more generic
interface. A list of
CSSStyleSheet-implementing objects corresponding to the style sheets for a given document can be reached by the
property, if the document is styled by an external CSS style sheet or an inline