* Copyright 2012 Google Inc.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not
* use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of
* the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT
* WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the
* License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under
* the License.
in Gecko 2.0. Returns false if the element is a candidate for constraint validation, and it does not satisfy its constraints. In this case, it also fires an
invalid event at the element. It returns true if the element is not a candidate for constraint validation, or if it satisfies its constraints.
The standard behavior is to always return true because
output objects are never candidates for constraint validation.