* Copyright 2012 Google Inc.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not
* use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of
* the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT
* WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the
* License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under
* the License.
TimeRanges interface is used to represent a set of time ranges, primarily for the purpose of tracking which portions of media have been buffered when loading it for use by the
TimeRanges object includes one or more ranges of time, each specified by a starting and ending time offset. You reference each time range by using the
end() methods, passing the index number of the time range you want to retrieve.