* Copyright 2012 Google Inc.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not
* use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of
* the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT
* WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the
* License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under
* the License.
IDBTransaction interface of the provides a static, asynchronous transaction on a database using event handler attributes. All reading and writing of data are done within transactions. You actually use
to start transactions and use
IDBTransaction to set the mode of the transaction and access an object store and make your request. You can also use it to abort transactions.
Returns immediately, and undoes all the changes to objects in the database associated with this transaction. If this transaction has been aborted or completed, then this method throws an
and a suitable .
errorCode set to
This method can raise an, with the following code:
Returns an object store that has already been added to the scope of this transaction. Every call to this method on the same transaction object, with the same name, returns the sameinstance. If this method is called on a different transaction object, a different IDBObjectStore instance is returned.
The method can raise anwith the following code: