* Copyright 2012 Google Inc.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not
* use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of
* the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT
* WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the
* License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under
* the License.
DocumentFragment has no properties or methods of its own, but inherits from.
is a minimal document object that has no parent. It is used as a light-weight version of document to store well-formed or potentially non-well-formed fragments of XML.
Seefor a listing of its properties, constants and methods.
Various other methods can take a document fragment as an argument (e.g., any
interface methods such as
), in which case the children of the fragment are appended or inserted, not the fragment itself.