* Copyright 2012 Google Inc.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not
* use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of
* the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT
* WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the
* License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under
* the License.
valueattribute, the progress bar is indeterminate; this indicates that an activity is ongoing with no indication of how long it is expected to take.
You can use the
property to specify whether the progress bar should be rendered horizontally (the default) or vertically. The
pseudo-class can be used to match against indeterminate progress bars.